Outsourced General Counsel: flat fee legal and business advisors for YOUR company.
Fractional Legal Executives
Auxana provides access to a community of qualified General Counsel providing legal services in a transparent, cost-effective, scalable and tech-centric platform.
“Our Outsourced General Counsel on the Auxana platform turned legal from a cost center into part of our growth engine. Legal now directly impacts our revenue through better contract management, processes, and use of resources. That’s huge. That’s the difference between a business partner and a transaction-based, hourly-billing attorney.” – Robert J. Colletti, President & CFO of Parchment Inc.
Tired of unpredictable legal bills?
Does this sound familiar? You like your attorney well enough, but you hesitate to pick up the phone or write an email due to the expected fees on your monthly invoice. You have a big customer agreement coming in this month, but hesitate to call your attorney because of the time, cost, and amount of redlines. Do you think of your attorney as a deal enabler?
Your business is growing fast and while you know that you should have an attorney look at matters as they come up, the incentives between you and your attorney are not aligned. You need a solution that provides response time levels, predictable and transparent fees, and advice paired with a knowledge of your company, risk tolerance, and growth trajectory.
Welcome to Auxana and Outsourced General Counsel. An Outsourced General Counsel works with a small number of clients, spends time daily or weekly learning about your business and team, and bills on a flat monthly fee basis in most circumstances. Welcome to flat fee legal.
Finding the Right Attorney for Your Busines
Feel confident engaging with an Auxana Outsourced General Counsel. We screen every attorney in our community to ensure they meet our minimum requirements. The rest is up to you!
Here are some tips in finding the Auxana Outsourced GC that is right for your business.
- Number of years in practice.
- Industry-relevant experience for your industry.
- Physical location.
- Billing and fee structure.
- Technology solutions utilized.
- Discovery period for determining fit.
And remember all engagements are month-to-month and may be cancelled at any time.
How to Hire an Auxana Outsourced General Counsel
- Has the attorney worked in your industry or with other clients in your industry? Vertical B2B Saas? eCommerce? Digital Marketing? Our attorney profiles showcase industries that they’ve worked in or have represented clients that are in those industries.
- How does the attorney bill? Our Auxana Outsourced GCs are provided with the tools to bill on a flat monthly fee subscription basis.
- Personality and Fit. When you engage with your Auxana Outsourced GC, you are bringing on executive-level team member. Cultural fit within your team matters! This is why we have personal Q&As with each of our attorneys in their own words and are introducing video intros soon!